Note: Historically, ISMP has enforced a one-presentation per participant rule. ISMP2009 will be no exception. Please adhere to the spirit of this rule, and commit to giving no more than one presentation
August 11, 2009: Registration cancellation deadline
Organizational assistance for ISMP2009 was provided by INFORMS.
Late Registration: After May 29, 2009
| MPS Member
Notes on Fees
- All rates are in U.S. dollars ($)
- Nonmember registration fee includes MPS membership
for the 2010 calendar year
- All attendees, including stream and session chairs
and speakers, must register and pay the registration
fee. One-day registration is not available.
- Your registration fee admits you to all technical
sessions and plenary presentations, the Sunday evening
Welcome Reception, coffee breaks and the exhibit hall.
- The Wednesday, August 26, banquet at The Field Museum
requires a separate $95 fee. When you register for the
conference, you can purchase tickets for yourself and your
- Register early--save time and money! At the meeting,
you can go directly to advance registration to pick up
your badge and materials.
- Name badges are required for ISMP sessions and
- Refunds/cancellations: must be received in writing
(email or fax) no later than August 11, 2009 for a refund
less $50 processing fee.